Premeditated, non-judicial government killings
- Justice department's chief Waco prosecutor resigns; implies leadership involved in a coverup
- Mainstream media whitewashes Waco; spotlight on Ted Koppel as slavish apologist
- A different set of laws for Killer Cops?
- BATF agents shoot first, asks questions later
- COVERUP: FBI manager shreds documents, orders subordinates to make it appear as though internal critique of FBI killings "never existed"
- Excerpts from attorney Gerry Spence's account of Ruby Ridge killings
- "A state autopsy reveals that a Connecticut FBI agent shot a suspect in the back in October--raising questions about a case shrouded in secrecy."